Friday 6 August 2010

Kelly Llorenna returns with a drastic musical overhaul!

It's fair to say this is one of the most unexpected direction changes I've ever seen. Kelly Llorenna, 'queen of clubs' and one of my favourite British singers of all time is now fronting a new pop/rock band called Freak Asylum. For those that don't know, Kelly's the singer behind THE GREATEST SONG OF ALL TIME ™ (Set You Free by N-Trance) and had solo hits with Tell It To My Heart, Heart Of Gold and This Time I Know It's For Real, and not forgetting the brilliant Flip & Fill collaboration True Love Never Dies! The new band are apparently influenced by 'Gwen Stefani, No Doubt, Pink, The Veronicas, Kelly Clarkson, The Prodigy, Marilyn Manson, H.I.M., John 5, Madonna, Adam Lambert, Muse, Pendulum, Pretty Reckless'. Freak Asylum are working on an album currently...and juding by the sound of That's What I Hate About You, I can't wait to hear it!!!

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/freakasylum
Website: http://freakasylum.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment